Blocked IP/Host Names
Block access to the IP service or Host names with the banned IP / Host List policy
To add an Blocked IP / Host List policy, enter the fields in the Blocked IP / Host List window. A description of these areas is given below.
Name: If the global policy is added, the name of the policy is entered.
- Description: If a global policy is added, a comment can be entered to make policy selections easier.
- Blocked IP / Host List:
- IP or Host name is entered in the input field and click the button with a tick. The added IP / Host name appears below the input field.
- The characters ‘*’ and ‘-’ can be used to specify the IP range.
- For example, 10.3.10. * Specifies IPs between 10.3.10.0 and 10.3.10.255.
- If you want to add many IPs at once, you can write all IPs separated by commas. The IPs will be added automatically.
- IP Groups:
- In the IP Groups window that opens when clicked to add link, an existing IP list can be selected or a new IP group can be created.
- Click the Add button to add the existing IP group.
- Click New IP Group button to add a new IP.
- In the IP Group window, fill in the appropriate fields and click the Save button.