Allowed IP/Host Names
The IP / Host List policy permits the API to access the IP addresses or Host names.
To add an Allowed IP / Host List policy, enter the fields in the Allowed IP / Host List window. A description of these areas is given below.
Name: If the global policy is added, the name of the policy is entered.
- Description: If a global policy is added, a comment can be entered to make policy selections easier.
- Allowed IP / Host List:
- IP or Host name is entered in the input field and click the button with a tick. The added IP / Host name appears below the input field.
- The characters ‘*’ and ‘-’ can be used to specify the IP range.
- For example,
10.3.10.* Specifies IPs between
10.3.10.0 and 10.3.10.255.
- If you want to add many IPs at once, you can write all IPs separated by commas. The IPs will be added automatically.
- IP Groups:
- In the IP Groups window that opens when clicked to add link, an existing IP list can be selected or a new IP group can be created.
- Click the Add button to add the existing IP group.
- Click New IP Group button to add a new IP.
- In the IP Group window, fill in the appropriate fields and click the Save button.
- Error Code: The error code to be defined is entered in this policy.
- Error Message: The error message of this policy is entered.
Click Save button to save the operation.