API Logs, is the section where logging information of APIs are shown.
- Status: Status of the response that was sent to API call.
- Creation Time: The date the log record was created.
- Gateway: The gateway that the log record belongs.
- Request Address: Which API address the request was made to.
- Address Sent: The address the request was sent to.
- HTTP Method: The HTTP method of the request.
- Request Message Length: Size of the request message in bytes.
- Response Message Length: Size of the response message in bytes.
- Total Time: The total time elapsed during the request in ms.