API Logs, is the section where logging information of APIs are shown.
- Status: Status of the response that was sent to API call.
- Created Time: The date the log record was created.
- Gateway: The gateway that the log record belongs.
- Request Address: Which API address the request was made to.
- Sent Address: The address the request was sent to.
- HTTP Method: The HTTP method of the request.
- Request Size(byte): Size of the request message in bytes.
- Response Size(byte): Size of the response message in bytes.
- Gateway Time(ms): It is seen how long the request is answered by the gateway.
- API Time(ms): It is seen how long the request is answered by the API.
- Total Time: The total time elapsed during the request in ms.
Log details can be watched by clicking the Magnifier button.
The log record can be downloaded by clicking on the Download button.
- Advanced Search button is clicked.
- The required criteria is entered in the properties on the pop-up window.
- Search button is clicked.
The searched criteria can also be searched on the search bar.